24th to 25th April 2013, Bangalore, Karnataka, IndiaThis conference will feature keynote presentations by prominent researchers in the field. Further, it is an opportunity for researchers to explore, discuss and present their research papers and also network with the best minds in the field.
Sustainable development is good business in itself. The concept of sustainable development needs to be incorporated into the policies and processes of a business. It requires a new cultural orientation and extensive refinements to systems, practices and procedures. Businesses and societies can find approaches that will move towards all three goals - environmental protection, social wellbeing and economic development, at the same time.
Sustainable Development refers to a mode of human development in which resource use aims to meet human needs while preserving the environment. The idea here is that these needs can be met not only in the present, but also for generations to come .
- Improves efficiency and competitiveness
- Leads to responsible entrepreneurship
- Increases the financial return and reduces the risk of shareholders
- Attracts and retains employees
- Improves sales leading to customer loyalty
- Enhances supplier commitment